Your Trusted Tax Professionals

Preparing tax documents can be stressful and time-consuming. Put your mind at ease and let the trusted Enrolled Agent’s and professional accountants at B. Young & Associates handle the preparation and filing of your personal or business tax returns..

Can You Help Me File My Taxes?

Yes! Whether you’ve kept diligent records all year, or, if you simply have a box of receipts in hand, our team can ensure that your personal taxes are prepared correctly. We will work with you to make sure that you receive every tax deduction you’re eligible for on your annual tax returns. You can rest assured that you will always receive the maximum refund you’re owed when you let us help you file your returns.

Homeowners that live in areas that are prone to wildfires may think that wood shingles are out of the questions for them. However, there are many fire-rated wood shingles available on the market. These shingles are treated with a special fire-resistant coating that will protect your home in the event that your roof comes in contact with any embers. Even with these extra safety measures, there are some municipalities that have outlawed wood singles completely. You will want to check your city ordinances to make sure that wood shingles are allowed in your neighborhood.

I Need To File A Tax Return For My Business, But I'm Not Sure Which Forms I Need. Can You Help?

Absolutely! We specialize in preparing and filing tax returns for all types of businesses. Various types of business entities are required to include different forms with their tax returns. Whether you run your business as a Sole Proprietorship or an LLC, we will file a return for your company utilizing the correct forms for your business entity.

If you’re a new business owner, you may not be aware that there may be tax forms that you’re required to file throughout the year outside of your annual return. Our tax company can help keep you on track with monthly support for payroll, estimated tax, and other periodic reporting. The best way to avoid tax problems and hefty penalties from the IRS is to file all of your required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.

I Received A Collection Notice From The IRS. What Should I Do?

We understand that no one wants to get a letter from the IRS. In many cases, notices from the IRS are the result of a simple mistake on your return. However, if the IRS claims that you owe them a substantial amount of money, they will stop at nothing to get paid. Neglecting a bill from the IRS can result in countless collection calls or seizing of your property and bank accounts. The IRS even has the power to shut down your business entity entirely.

If you find yourself in this kind of scenario, you need a trusted tax accountant by your side. Let us fight IRS collection proceedings for you so you can stop the collection calls. Don’t let tax problems be the end of your business.